Our Covid 19 Measures
As we learn to adapt to the new normal, we have enhanced our safety and hygiene measures to ensure your day at Go Kids Go is Fun and safe. We have taken steps beyond the government guided recommendations to protect everyone at Go Kids Go.
Face coverings are no longer mandatory at our venue. It will be individual choice if visitors and staff members wish to wear they can continue to do so.
Hand washing :
Hand wash facility provided at the entrance and in toilets , we encourage all our visitors and staff to wash thier hand prior to entering and frequently throughout thier stay.
Hand sanitising units available at the entrance and inside at. All visitors and staff must continue to use at the entrance and frequently inside during the stay.
Enhanced cleaning :
We have enhanced our cleaning regimes, with our regular cleaning we will continue to clean and sanitise the play area and constant touch points throughout the day.
Electro Clean Technology :
Alongside the fogging, we are using a professional cleaning service. Electro Clean is the finest cleaning device will sanitise the area and as claimed, it to be sterile for upto 30 days from bacteria and viruses. It is being used in the entire building and not just the paly area.
Air purifiers :
We have installed air purifiers which will circulate purified air eliminating harmful bacteria and viruses from the air and surfaces.
All our activities are now open , except Coconut Climbing trees. This great activity requires specific arrangements which can only be carried out by specialist engineers. We have been advised by the manufacturing company that there is a delay in parts and services due to COVID. We are in the waiting list for this activity to resume by manufacturers.
All activities are subject to availability.
Working together :
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we rely on you to protect yourself too. We ask all visitors to work with us to help us all keep covid-safe. Please supervise your children at all times, Children that cannot practise social distancing on their own must be accompanied by an adult at all times and you must strictly follow the covid 19 secure guidelines at all times. This is very important to comply with Government guidelines.
COVID 19 – RULES OF ENTRY AND PLAY
We welcome all our visitors and are reminded to follow the rules of entry and play at all times.
You must not visit us if you have the following COVID symptoms
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- If you are self isolating.
- If you have been in touch with someone in the last 14 days who is COVID positive
- If you have returned from a country which requires a 14 day self quarantine
- You must arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking time and must leave the premises at the end of your play session.
- Food orders must be place as soon as you have arrive
- No outside food and drinks are allowed and please clean your table and discard your rubbish into the bins provided.
- All Visitors must strictly follow the covid 19 secure guidelines at all times.
- Management reserve right to cancel play session, close activities, refuse entry with out prior notice or refund.
- Rules of play subject to change.
By entering into our premises you are agreeing to abide by Little Avenue rules of play and Terms and Conditions . Please observe the following rules of play at all times to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable tim